We have located a recent article from
“Mailing Systems Technology” called
“Direct Marketing 101”, John Foley, Jr.
We’d like to share this with you below...
It’s reasonably short
and well written.
But first a little commercial
regarding “BRANDING” which is a
required component for all successful businesses- We can help you with this.
CLICK HERE to visit our
“BRANDING” web page that has several examples of successful branding.
Finally, in any of your marketing efforts
DON’T SAY TOO MUCH since its very
easy to confuse, bore & distract
your audience from your main point.
Better to do multiple simple efforts
vs. telling your “Life Story”.
In addition to the article below, may we
suggest our “short & sweet” guideline
for marketing your business...
* Plan for 3 campaigns to the same audience-
(Repetition breeds familiarity & works).
* Always have a GOOD offer (5% OFF = NO GOOD)
* Always have a deadline expiration date.
* Include a tracking method (coupon/offer# xxx)
* KEEP IT SIMPLE (the less said, the better)